- Computer/Data Networking
- Network all of the computers in your home to share high-speed Internet access, files, software and equipment, such as one central printer, scanner and fax machine, without hiring your own MIS director.
- Telephone Systems
- All telephone outlets should be home-run to a location common with other structured wiring.
With a home-run system of (Cat 5) telephone wiring, cross-talk and other interference is virtually eliminated and your system is ready for
fast digital services.
- New Home Prewiring
- If you are building a new home, you may want to make the decision to pre-wire your home. Why not have Cimcom Services
install your structured wiring to handle data (computer networking)
, telephone, cable TV, security and other bandwidth requirements -- even if you will not be utilizing all of the cabling right away.
It can be difficult and expensive to wire an entire house after the walls are up.
- Security/Alarm Systems
- Protection of all doors and windows that can be accessed from outside is a good investment.
Let Cimcom Services turn the picture-in-picture function on your TV into a video security or baby monitor.
- Cable TV
- As with the other structured wiring, Cable TV or Video outlets should be home-run to the same common location. This will allow for the distribution of video signals from different sources to all TVs in the home.